An update on what’s happening at The Harbor in light of the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
At this time, officials are recommending the cancellation of public events or Sunday church gatherings. The Harbor will conduct a single worship service presented online only on Sundays at 10:00 am. Please refer to the Special Notice posted above.
When we resume services on campus, here’s how we are committed to keeping our campus clean:
• We will sanitize highly touched surfaces before and after every service such as doors, handles, tables, water fountains, check-in stations, and sinks.
• Our staff and volunteer teams will wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick.
• Hand sanitizer stations are installed around campus for everyone to use.
During this time, we are asking you to help stop the spread of the virus in the following ways:
• Stay at home when you or a family member are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
• Get in the habit of NOT touching your face so often.
• Forgo shaking hands at church for a wave or a friendly smile.
• If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know so we can find a way to help, pray for everyone involved, and take any necessary precautions here at The Harbor.
If you or a family member are sick or need to stay home during this time, you are welcome to watch our Sunday services online. We’ve got an open spot for you to attend The Harbor Webcast Experience during our 10 am service on YouTube.
While we cannot control the virus, the spread, or the impact it has in our church, we’re doing everything we can to make this campus as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and commitment to help us do just that. We must also remember that God has not called us to live in fear but in faith.
As the apostle, Paul wrote in.” 2 Timothy 1:7, “For the Spirit of God does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline." Our prayer is that God will fill all of us with these three gifts, no matter what comes our way.