For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Our Student events are both fun and unity-building. To learn more, please click HERE, or go to the 'Events' page.
The Gathering happens every Sunday morning at 11:00 am here at The Harbor Church during the second service in our Student Building.
The Gathering is a safe place to help 6th-12th grade students grow
in their faith, become transparent in their walk with God, and build lasting friendships. The Student Leadership Team would love
to see you there this Sunday at 11am!
Will resume at a date to be determined.
Momentum takes place in The Harbor Church Student (HSM) Building every Sunday from 6:00p.m.-8:00p.
Pre-Service Hangout, 5:30pm - 6pm
- Students can arrive early and go to the Student Ministries building to hang out with friends or play games outside till our service starts.
Momentum 6pm - 7:30pm
- Game to start
- Worship Time - We will worship God with live music
- Message - A word from The Word
- Small group time - Meet with your assigned gender and age group to talk over the message
Afterwards: 7:30pm - 8pm
- Gather outdoors for a team activity (Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, Volleyball, Capture the Flag, etc.)
Start date to be announced.
Join us online every Wednesday evening for a highly interactive study of the Bible. We have a short teaching time, then spend
the rest of the hour talking about what we learned.
ZOOM Online and Interactive Study 7pm - 8pm
- Teaching (10 minutes)
- Large group discussion with the Student Minister (20 minutes)
- Small group discussion with your Momentum group (30 minutes)